Portal of the
Access registration and quote services. Soon you will be able to consult contracts and evaluation of suppliers.
Rioaliados is the Responsible and Sustainable Supply System of the Riopaila Castilla Agroindustrial Group aimed at building relationships of trust where we all contribute to boost the productivity, competitiveness and sustainability of our activities.
With Rioaliados we seek to achieve an efficient supply of the company's goods and services, while managing the environmental impacts of the companies that comprise it, improving local economic dynamics, contributing to improving the socio-environmental conditions of the environment and acting under ethical and transparent
In this way we give life to a dynamic system that addresses not only productivity issues, but also the articulation of companies, regardless of their size, with the territories and with the co-generation of better local conditions.
Our commitment is to create value for the entire production chain.
Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 11:30 am / 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Riopaila Plant: Km 1 Vía La Paila, Zarzal (Valley)
Castilla Plant: Km 30 Vía Cali – Florida, Cali, Valle del Cauca, CO
- The original invoice must be sent via email email@example.com for your review.
- All invoices must contain the purchase order/order number
- Invoices must also include the shipment number
- Exactly what is being billed must be delivered
- Total invoices with partial shipments are not accepted
- All merchandise must be delivered with a copy of the invoice and the printed purchase order to the Warehouse, in order to validate that no difference is found in quantities or price. This requirement applies to physical and electronic billing.
- In the warehouse it will be validated that the physical merchandise corresponds to what is stated in the copy of the invoice. If so, entry will be authorized.
- In the event that there is no correspondence between the copy of the invoice and the merchandise presented, the material will be rejected and the Archive area will reject the original invoice.
- It should be remembered that under no circumstances will a copy of the invoice be accepted for payment purposes.
- Enter the following link https://app.riopaila-castilla.com:8143/Account/Login
- Business reports – CIO Certificates – Query by year
- If you do not know your login credentials, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the NIT of your company.
To carry out the refund request process, file the following documents in any of the Archive offices: physical:
- Collection account (current date)
- Letter requesting the return where they must relate the invoices on which warranty retention was carried out, with day, month and year
- Social security corresponding to the months requested for reimbursement
- Certificate issued by the Ministry of Labor, with an issue date of no more than one (1) month.