Santiago de Cali, February 25, 2020
"La Caña Nos Une" provided 3,194 medical, recreational and wellness services to the inhabitants of Santander de Quilichao
- Last Saturday, February 22, at the Communal Council of the Corregimiento de Lomitas, Santander de Quilichao, the first day of “The Cane Unites Us”, where the Riopaila Castilla Agroindustrial Group was present, providing support in the development of activities.
- This program is the result of a public-private alliance between the companies of the Sugar Sector, Asocaña, the municipal administration of Santander de Quilichao, the Colombian Air Force, the Family Compensation Fund of Cauca – Comfacauca, Universities: Icesi, Javeriana and Santiago of Cali, Club Noel Clinic, Valle del Lili Clinic Foundation, private and state entities.
- The event provided medical, recreational and wellness care, through 194 free medical services for general medicine, dentistry, pediatrics, psychology, gynecology, physiotherapy, nursing, family medicine, vaccination, care for pets, support from SENA, ICBF, Colpensiones, among others.
- During the event, the Mayor of Santander de Quilichao, Luz Amparo Guzmán Gutiérrez, thanked the efforts and articulation of each of the entities that made the development of this event possible, through which they contribute to the development and quality of life of the inhabitants of the municipality.
- Likewise, Yajaira Mina Sandoval, a resident of Santander de Quilichao, who attended the event, stated that: “This event has seemed very good to me, it is a very good opportunity for people who do not have the necessary resources to travel to other municipalities to take the medical services that are being provided here”.
- The Riopaila Castilla Agroindustrial Group, through this type of action, demonstrates its commitment to contribute to the well-being and development of the communities that are part of its areas of influence.
Catalina Aristizabal Mejia
Head of Communications
Riopaila Castilla Agroindustrial Group
Cell: 314 7847663